March 3, 2012

The joy of writing with Papermate

ink joy
Writing is a gift, so I take every opportunity I can to write the old fashion way, using a pen.

Papermate is a trusted brand of pens. Their new launch of InkJoy pens make writing fun because the pens are smooth, doesn't smear and makes writing effortless. It requires minimal pressure, and the writing is crisp and clean. It is available in all stores selling office products.
The 300 RT and 700 RT retractable pens have a tip seal to keep it fresh, so if you buy a package you don't have to use them all :)

The 700 RT black, red and blue pens look the same but the top of the pen have the colour indication so we know the different colours before we start to write.
The package of 300 RT has 3 blues, 3 blacks and 2 red. I like the comfort of having the contour grip on these pens.

The 100 series pens have 10 fun colours in each package. They don't have the contour grip, but the pens work the same way and is vibrant. Here is a picture my daughter drew about her experience at the IceFest using the 100 series. More pictures and the fun details of the IceFest coming soon :)
One lucky winner in Canada can win $50 worth of products from Papermate by leaving a comment on this post before March 20th.
Updated: The giveaway winner is Belinda

All rights reserved on photographs and opinion of the written content Createwithmom © 2012. Please Ask First

7 comments:

  1. I've been using paper mate since i was a child and now my daughter does too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, I don’t stay in Canada I am commenting on your post. I like making good handwriting. It is a fun and a kind of stress reliever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love papermate products and my son would be so thrilled with all these papermate products if I was lucky enough to win


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the tip seal on the retractable pens - good going Papermate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a tip seal on the retractable pens - good going, Papermate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love paper mate products and use them all the time. I love the contour grip on these pens..
    Thanks
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)